Oct 15, 2012

Lizzie's Lovable...Wait What?!?!?!

So... I read this thing on...oh, you know... Pinterest... (Wish me luck on my research paper!)
Usually I happen upon tons of funny things, that make me laugh, but tonight, God knew I needed something different. 
Different? How? Well, usually I am about to pee my trousers, because I am laughing so hard, but tonight I about pee-d my trousers getting the message God sent to me!
God has a way of communicating straight to me... Many times people will say something as a side comment, and the spirit will testify to me of something. 
Anyway-- Today I have been on this little rant of "I hate school!", "I am SoOoOoO sick of school!", "I don't WANT to learn any more!" And then...I read this...
The world does not owe me anything! I am not forced to go to school, I am not forced to get an education, I am not forced to follow my dreams, I am not forced to do anything. I have a choice.... 

"You are important and you are needed. It's too late to sit around and wait for somebody to do something someday. Someday is now and that somebody is you!"... I have a love/hate relationship with that. 

~Well, glad we got that over with!~

So, General Conference... I always love it, but I will never for get the general conference that we had October 2012, the month of my eighteenth birthday(I know old, right?).
The prophet announced that young men now have the option of going on a mission at 18, and women at the age of 19.
Wait? 
What? 
You mean the plans that I had that were 4 years away are now 1 year from this month?!?!?! God knows what He needs, and He knows what I need! I had no idea at the time, but I needed this. 


Well, God knows, and loves... 
It's just another day in Lizzie's Lovable Life!









1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!!! I have been missing your blog posts!! Love ya Sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete